Monday, May 12, 2008

C.J. and Angelica's Wedding

O.K. so I know many of you never even knew I left, but I am now back. On sunday I got a call from my mom saying that my brother was getting married on Thursday- yes, Thursday. So I left at my mom's request on Wednesday afternoon to go and help. The wedding was very emotional as my brother was leaving the next day for his training to get ready to deploy to Iraq. He will be officially deployed in September.

My brother C.J. and his wife Angelica (Angie)

I can't believe that he is married. Doesn't he look good in his uniform?

Angie was a lovely bride. Despite almost faining during the ceremony she was beautiful.



My mom and Dad with the happy couple.




My littlest brother Brandon and his gorlfriend Taylor were both in the wedding. Aren't they cute?
The wedding party.





My family missing my brother and his family in Tennesse. We wish he could have made it but with 4 days notice not all could be there.
Giving that the wedding was planned in 4 days it was a very nice one. All our family and friends that lived close by were there and I was very glad that I could be there to support my family. I wish C.J. and Angelica the best of luck and hope C.J. has a safe deployment in Iraq.







4 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

You look so cute Jeni!!! Sounds like everything went well glad you were able to go!!!

Monson Family said...

I am glad you are back and that you had a great trip! Wow, 4 days! Crazy! It looks really nice, especially for 4 DAYS!!! We will pray for his safety!!

Colleen said...

awww. I think everyone looks pretty :)

Julianne said...

That would be so hard for both of them! Looks like it was a lovely wedding. I'm glad you were able to go!