Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged by Janae...


Tagged!
Beacause I love my sister in law Janae so much I will do this!
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
01 -Lived in San Diego
02- Was pregnant with Janae (barely)
03- Worked as a Pharmacy Technician
04- Was waiting for Jared to finish school.
05- Had just gone on a cruise.
5 Things on my to-do-list today:
01- Celebrate my birthday.
02- Take a sick Jaydon to the doctor. :(
03- Clean the house
04- Watch my friend Lyndsee's kids.
05- Go out with my friends tonight for dinner and watch Shopoholic.
5 things I'd do with 1 million dollars:
01- Pay off my house (or maybe buy a new one)
02- Move my parents to Texas!! Ha Ha
03- Buy a new car (new Honda Odyssey)
04- Go on a trip!
05- Hmmmm who knows!!
5 places I have lived:
01- Bonners Ferry, ID
02- Sebastopol, CA
03- Rohnert Park, CA
04- San Diego, CA
05- Austin, TX
5 jobs I have held:
01- Hallmark Store
02- Longs in Sebastopol
03- Longs in Escondido
04- Mom
05- Sorry I am a pretty loyal employee haha.
5 things I want in 5 years:
01: To be done having kids
02: To be in school getting my R.N.
03: To see my family more.
04: To have more savings.
05: To have more food storage.
5 people I tag: Colleen, Lyndsee, Megan, Heather G., and Lanae!! You better do it!!

No comments: