Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School!

Well we officially have 2 kids in school! Janae is in Kindergarten and is in Mrs. Howe's class and Jaydon is in Second grade and is in Mrs. Segura's class. The kids both have friends in their classes so they are super excited!!
Here are the pictures of them on their first day...


Janae just turned 5 and is ready for school!

Jaydon is a pro by now and just wanted to get there!


Jazlynn insisted that she got to be in the picture too! I think she is a little sad that Janae will be gone... until she finds out that she doesn't have to share with her!!!


6 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

I love these pictures!! It is so exciting for them but I feel lost and a little bored, I know Averee is!!

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Jaydon and Janae looked so cute! I love Jazzy's pink shoes! It's great having two in school isn't it? I'm going to enjoy only having 2 at home this week before I have 4 home next week. ...

Erica said...

Jaydon and Janae looked so cute! I love Jazzy's pink shoes! It's great having two in school isn't it? I'm going to enjoy only having 2 at home this week before I have 4 home next week. ...

Erica said...

They look really cute. Good to have you back so we can get some posts. How did Janae like school?

BJ

Monson Family said...

SOOO cute!!! Seriously, Lucy LOVED that she had full range of ALL the toys!!! :)