Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Growing so fast!

Gotta have pics with a cow right???
Here's for you mom and dad!
This shows Janae's personality!
She is my mini me (poor girl)

I never realized how much these two look alike until i saw this picture!
They are their daddies mini me's! How cute!


Jazlynn loves her rubber duckies and we love her!
Where did my baby go??



So I have decided that the more kids you have the faster they grow. It is really the most sad thing to I look at my beautiful kids and want to cry when I see how big they are. Each of my children have the most special unique spirits and personalities. It has taken me some time to realize that they are their own people and we have to embrace their stregnths AND weaknesses. As challenging as it is being their mother it is absolutely the best job ever!!! Here are some random pictures of the kids for all their fans. We are so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family. So... take a look at my crazy kids, cause from crazy parents come crazy kids right???

6 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

They do grow up so fast! I love the picture of Jayden and Jazlynn, they look a lot alike!!! They are so cute! We're so glad to know you guys and be apart of your life :)

Colleen said...

Your children have personality? Nooooooooo. hahahahaha

Rachel said...

I LOVE that picture of Janae, what a little doll!

Heather Guymon said...

Naaaaaa...you arent crazy! LOL they ARE really cute kiddos. You two have good genes ;p

Monson Family said...

Soooo cute! Wow I didn't realize how much Jayden and Jazlynn look alike either! Crazy! You have the cutest kids! I am glad we get to know them! We are lucky!

Julianne said...

They definitely are growing up! It was so fun to see your whole family this weekend. Tell your hubby thank you again for letting us steal you away for the day! I had such a blast!