Sunday, November 25, 2007

Adventures with Cody the Cat

Janae thought that Cody was a baby doll!
What can you say? The cutest picture ever!!

Janae pretty much held him as much as she could if he wasn't used to kids before he is now!!


Jazlynn loved Cody and he was such a good sport. She walked around the house saying "NO" everytime she saw him it was so funny!



Daddy can we have a cat? Sorry kids you'll just have to play with Cody. Jared is not a cat guy.




We watched Janae and Dave's cat Cody for a couple days while they were away and the kids think it is so much fun! The cat has been such a good sport with the kids and even though he has been tugged and pulled in a million different directions he still comes around them and wants to play with them. It has been so fun watching the kids play and cuddle with him, he has been loved while they are away.






7 comments:

The Busches said...

Oh my gosh, these are the cutest pictures ever! I really appreciate you watching our cat! :) He is a cute addition to your adorable family! See you soon!!!

Monson Family said...

Those are so cute! What a good cat! It's a rare find to find a cat that will tolerate that stuff. Most cats we had were snobby! My girls would love a cat, but I just don't want to test it! Those are so fun!

Julianne said...

I LOVE the one with Janae and Cody sleeping. It's adorable! I'm glad it was a successful couple days with the cat.

It was sooo great to see you guys for the evening!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Ummmm yeah I am allergic to cats! I would have a hard time with one. I am sure the girls would love it though! Glad you had fun!

Rachel said...

Ah, I want a kitty. You never know though, some cats are good with all the holding and chasing and others, not so much. I better wait till the kids are bigger.

Colleen said...

that is sooooo stinken cute. I want a cat sooo badly. I just can't seem to talk Stuart into letting us have one! Those are some really cute pictures

Rogers Family Blog said...

Hi, Davis fam. We need to borrow that cat for a while since we are having rat problems. (Just check out our blog to read the crazy story) You have the cutest family and we hope you are having fun getting ready for the holidays.