Sunday, March 16, 2008

Innerspace Caverns

On Saturday we went to the Innerspace Caverns in Georgetown. Since it is right by Jared's work I have been wanting to go there for awhile. So we invited Jared's parents and his Grandma and went and had alot of fun.

We couldn't get Janae in the picture and Jazlynn was trying to escape but we were waiting for the tour guide.

The kids with Jared and his Grandma Lucille. We are so glad that she has been able to visit since December.

Cheryl (Nana) with the kids playing on the swing set.


Janae liked the caverns until about half way and then she kept saying, "can we get out of here now?" Sometimes you can't please everyone.




Watch out Daddy you might hit Jazlynn's head on the ceiling. Jazlynn had a good time running arounf and then got tired and fell asleep in my arms.




Jared's dad goofing around with Janae.





Jaydon had so much fun he was in the front of the group right by the tour guide the whole time and told us that it was the coolest thing he's ever seen.





Nana and Mimi really helped out with the kids. Thanks ladies!!!
All in all it was a great day and it was nice to get out. I have lots of places that I want to go to this summer so hopefully this is the beginning of our adventures this year.








5 comments:

Julianne said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! How neat that the grandparents could come along, too. I had wanted to go there when we lived in CP but never got to it. Maybe we'll come down sometime this summer and check it out.

Colleen said...

I really want to take our kids there. It looks fun! I'm sure we'll get there eventually! Glad you had a great time.

Monson Family said...

How fun! I have been wanting to go! I'll have to talk to you about it! It looks cool! Fun times! I can't wait to see and hear about all the fun activities you have planned for summer!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That looks like SO much fun!!! We'll have to go there sometime!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Hi guys. It's Kelli. I love seeing my g-ma. I miss her and my g-pa so tell them"hello". Cute family.