Thursday, July 17, 2008

Golden Gate Park

Well, we are officially in California and we are having a great time! The first few days we spent hanging around recuperating from the lack of sleep. Today we went to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco with my friend Ryan and her 3 boys. It was really nice of her to invite us and we had lots of fun. Although I lived in Northerb California all of my life I have never been there so it was fun to see something new.

Here are the girls on a pelican- they had lots of fun things to climb on!

Jazzy loved the carousel- she cried when i took her off.

Janae had lots of fun- it was pretty cold so I had to make her wear pants.

Jaydon really liked going down the concrete slides on cardboard...
and climbing on the huge spider web!
The kids especially liked the "cups" that spinned around.
Dawson is so cute (Ryan's littlest)
Three kids under the concrete waves.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

So fun! We miss you guys already!

Monson Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to play on those cup things too! I am glad you guys got there safely! We missed Janae at playgroup today! :(

Julianne said...

That looks like a pretty fun place! Have a great trip!!!

Colleen said...

WAHHHHH!!!!!!!! We miss you so much. Jack keeps asking EVERY day to go to Janae and Jazzy's house. It is sad. SAD I tell you! I hope that you are having fun and all that...but come back would ya??

Erica said...

O.k it's time for you guys to come back now. We miss you and the kids. Tell Jaydon, Janae and Jazzlyn "Hi " from us. Erica

Erica said...

Hey Erica and I used to go into the park. Erica used to live right across the street. How is the weather?

Selene said...

Cool. I grew up in San Francisco and have vivid memories of those concrete slides.