Thursday, July 31, 2008

fun in california

sorry i have been so bad about posting... I have been very busy, but we have been having fun. Until this week we have pretty much stayed arounf the farm. The kids have been so dirty. We have been swimming a few times and went to a civil war reinactment which was interesting. We miss everyone at home but are spending this week at the fair with the animals so we will be busy.


We rescued 2 kittens from the barn and janae named them Ariel and Cinderella. She really wants a cat.

Got Dirt???
Jaydon feeds my grandpa's Draft Horse Stud.

My brother Brandon, his girlfriend Taylor and friend Russell with the kids.
My brothers with their girls and the kids. They have been a big help to me!!
Jaydon got a cap gun- lucky me...
Silly Girls
The civil war re-inactment.


3 comments:

Ben Davis said...

Civil war re-enactment? Really?

Erica said...

They have a civil war reenactment in California?!?! I never knew that, so do you know someone who participates?

BJ

Colleen said...

Yeah!!!! A post from Jeni!! I really miss you woman! Would you just come home already?!?!?!? oh, and bring one of those kitties with you!