Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bike Trailer

My mom and Dad were so gracious and sent us a brand new bike trailer! I have been wanting one because it is hard to go on family bike rides with both the girls unable to ride on their own. The girls absolutely loved it and Jazlynn screamed when we made her get out! Thanks mom and dad we love it!!!


Jared carting the girls around!

My turn- now we can ride bikes to school- Jaydon is so excited!

We pulled the girls out of bed to try it out and they were really excited- we had to promise a ride the next day to get them out of it.

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

How fun! I so want one of those!!!

Colleen said...

Don't you just make the CUTEST family. SO fun.

Erica said...

That is a great idea! My kids ride bikes too, but we only have to go a few houses away to the bus stop in the morning and in the afternoon, my neighor brings Gracie home.