Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally.. more pictures of our Trip!

o.k. this post is going to be loooong. I have been home a week and am such a slacker for not posting sooner. We had a great time and got to see lots of family that we hadn't seen for awhile. Here is a bunch of pictures kinda highlighting our month long trip.


Janae with my little brother Brandon- he is such a great uncle and such a great help!

This is the first deer my dad got this season and Jaydon was so excited.

The girls with their cousin Lacey.

My Dad celebrated his 50th B-day and here is his "emergency loss of control kit!"

Jaydon with my cousin's son Brandon Jr.

Jazlynn at the fair in front of my brother's cows. The kids LOVE the fair (we go every year).
My mom and Jazzy at a friend's wedding.
Don't they look so grown up??
My cousin Jenna with her baby- he is so cute!
This is the day we said He is deployed in Iraq. Here he is with my grandparents from Idaho.

The kids loved horseback riding.
Before C.J. left he took the kids to Chucky Cheese. He is a big kid.
Brandon liked Janae's braids.
The girls weren't scared at all- I was surprised.
My B.F.F. Melanie and Jaz. She came down from Chico to see me and I was soooo happy!!


My brother showing his cow at the fair- I did this for 11 years!!!
Janae with cousin Taylor!
Lacey, Taylor, Janae and JazzyMy Mom and her granddaughters.




My brother Greg and my sisters Stacey and Karin
My brother Greg's family: Greg, Valerie, Lacey and Taylor
My sister Stacey with her boyfriend Danny and his daughter Lily.
Me and my sisters with Janae.
My family on my moms side.





4 comments:

Mark Davis said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Mark Davis said...

Wow! Y'all look so good.

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

Wow! Y'all look so good. Sorry, had to repeat the comment because it's from me not Mark. Hehe

Colleen said...

Fun pictures! I love the girls on the horse!!