Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well-This is how our Halloween started. Jaydon had crazy hair day at school and begged us to give him a blue mohawk. We had a hard time deciding yet we told told him we would do it if he never did it again. It is all good clean fun and it will grow back... eventually.



It does make him look like a punk!

He is still our silly Jaydon though.

We carved pumpkins on Halloween- because of all the craziness we didn't get to it sooner. Here are my cute girls! They have gotten so good at posing!


They each had a pumpkin based on their size.



Jaydon did his himself while the girls watched me. Jared had to work so I ended up doing the girls myself so I didn't have many pics.




The Bontragers came over for dinner and trick or treating. Here is Brooklyn and Janae.





And Jazzy and Jack






Here are the kids with dad all dressed up.







Here is our skeleton- thanks to my mom (sue) I didn't have to buy any costumes. The kids had specific requests and because she works at the goodwill she found them and sent them to us. Jaydon wanted to keep his hair through the night- so we called him a punk skeleton.








Janae wanted to be a mermaid- So she was thrilled when she got her Ariel costume! It suited her as she is such a girlie girl!









This costume has been worn by all of our kids. I let Jaz pick between a kangaroo, a cow or a pumpkin and this is what she chose. She LOVES to dress up and didn't want to take off her costume!











Here are all of our crazy kids! It was a great Halloween.











7 comments:

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

Your kids look so good! Do you think that your mom could hook us up next year with some costumes..hehe. To bad we don't live closer. It would be fun to go trick or treating together.

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha! I love the mohawk! They look so cute! What a fun Halloween!

The Busches said...

Oh my gosh! Jaydon's mohawk was AWESOME! All your kids had such cute costumes! :)

Rogers Family Blog said...

Love the hair! My kidsloved getting to play with yours. I am so glad we got to see you guys while you were here! Cute family!

Megan & Chris Lee said...

SOOO cute! I love Jaydon's hair. You should let him keep it like that.

Erica said...

Jaydon's costume is the best! Jaydon I love your hair!

Erica said...

Jaydon's costume is the best! Jaydon I love your hair!