Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jazzy's New Haircut

I have been debating whether or not to cut Jazlynn's hair for some time now.
She has really healthy hair but it is pretty straight and fine so i wanted to give her a cute style. So today I finally decided it was the day!

Here is her before picture!

Here is her during picture with a lollipop in her mouth and in her hand. We went to cool cuts for kids and they are fantastic- they even let them sit in little cars and watch movies!

Here is her after picture! I think she looks cute but definitely older. Post some comments and tell me what you think!!



8 comments:

Aimee Winward said...

Her hair is so cute! I'm still waiting for Emma's to fill in more. Maybe then we can cut her hair cute too. I will definitely check out the kid cut place.

Erica said...

She looks cute, Caden went there and actually sat through a haircut as well. Usually he screams when we try and get it cut. She looks a little older, but it looks cute.

BJ

Rachel said...

Precious! I love short hair on little girls with super-straight hair!

Lyndsee Bates said...

She looks really cute!!! She definatley looks older....sad... can't wait to see it in person!!!

Monson Family said...

Awww! It is SO cute!! I love it!

stevet said...

totally adorable!

Megan & Chris Lee said...

Sooo cute (I know, this comment is very original).

Erica said...

JAZZ, YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE! I like your hair short! I can't wait to see you and give you some kisses.