Friday, July 23, 2010

Riebli Family Pictures June 2010

For the first time in a couple years, all my brothers and I were in the same place at the same time. My little brother Brandon graduated from high school on June 3rd so we all got together to celebrate and spend some time together. On June 8th my parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary so we decided that we needed to get some pictures taken. The same photographer that took Jared and my wedding pictures 11 years ago took these and I think they turned out great!





The Riebli Grandchildren

Jaydon, Janae, Lacey, Jazlynn, Taylor, Audrey and Michael




The Davis Family-Jared, Jeni, Jaydon, Janae and Jazlynn




The Riebli Family- Greg, Valerie, Lacey, Taylor and Audrey





The Riebli Family





Mom, Dad, Jeni, Greg, C.J. and Brandon






The Riebli Kids- Jeni, Greg, C.J. and Brandon








Mom and Dad






25 years together














Red-Head Grandma and Papa Stevie with their grandchildren






The Riebli family and their spouses





The Riebli Family and Grandma Lois





The Riebli Family- C.J., Angie and Michael



The Davis Family


Dad in his favorite hat... classic




The Riebli Family with Grandpa and Grandma Riebli



The Riebli Family with Grandpa and Grandma Riebli and Grandma Lois



The Riebli Family- Carl, Catherine, Mike, Steve, Gerry and Debbie



The Riebli Family- Carl, Catherine, Mike, Steve, Gerry and Debbie


























6 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic looking pictures! Very cute family! :)

James said...

LOVE your dad's hat Jeni!!

Stephanie

RRiebli said...

I was looking at your Riebli Family Pictuers (Carl, Catherin, Mike, Steve, Gery & Debbie) these guys are my cousins. Ed Riebli was my grandfather. How would I go about getting in contact with Debbie Riebli?

Thanks
Ralph Riebli

Erica said...

They did turn out really well. And I was excited to see a post again!!!

BJ

Rogers Family Blog said...

Adorable.

Unknown said...

Fantastic article! Just take a look at their family photographs! Anyways friends, I am searching for a perfect event space NYC for my sister’s anniversary party. It will be a surprise for both so we need a destination venue. Can anyone share recommendations for small and affordable spots?