Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Sister Stacey's Bridal Shower June 12, 2010

I was so happy that when I was in California I was able to attend my sister Stacey's Bridal Shower. Living in Texas I usually miss out on parties like this so it was nice to be a part of it. My mom threw the shower and the theme was "Breakfast at Tiffany's" it was a fun party!


It is funny how much we have started to look alike as we have gotten older.

My Crazy Sister... she is Hilarious!!!

Greg's daughter Audrey was tired.


Stacey playing the cottonball game



Stacey with her mother-in-law to be Karen





4 generations




Jazlynn loved all the jewelry (she got to swim during the shower and was happy!)






The "bride to be" practicing her wave







Aunt Konnie, Grandma Eva, Valerie and Audrey








Stacey and Mom









My mom did a great job with all the decorations... it was really pretty!











1 comment:

Erica said...

I've always thought that you all look a like, I think you look the most like your mom.