Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fun on Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning was so much fun!!! Jared's family came over at 8 a.m. to see the kids open their presents. Jaydon had a really hard time waiting but we made him do it anyways. I love having a big family everyone just loves the kids so much!
Jazlynn surrounded by gifts!! (we only bought the kids 3 things each and they still got overloaded with gifts!)

Janae's Santa Gift


Jaydon's Santa Gift




Our little family on Christmas Morning



3 kiddos in their Christmas Jammies







6 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

It looks like they made way! Their jammies are really cute! I had the worst dream about your family last night! I'll have to tell you about it sometime! I hope that you all are doing well! Hugs!

Monson Family said...

So fun! I am jealous that you have family close to enjoy those fun times! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Julianne said...

Sooo cute! I love the pictures. That is really neat that everyone could be there with you guys.

Colleen said...

How cute!!!
Merry Christmas. Glad to see you've updated your blog :)

Erica said...

Tanner says he wants to show Jayden his bike.

Rogers Family Blog said...

Happy Holidays! It's fun to see my family in your pictures!