Monday, January 14, 2008

Our Crazy little Monkey

The past few weeks have pretty much been a blur. We've been trying to get back into a routine after Christmas and have been battling "Cedar Fever" in our house. Jazlynn has decided that she is going to shake things up and climb on EVERYTHING. Tables, Chairs, Beds, you name it and it is driving me CRAZY. Here she is climbing on the bunk bed.
Let me remind you that she is only 15 months old. I cannot believe what a goof ball she is. When she climbs up on something she says, "down, down" but she doesn't actually get down she just laughs and smiles. I don't know what I am going to do with her.


6 comments:

Colleen said...

What a ham! But seriously, she is so cute! I'm so glad she is Jack's betrothed :)

Julianne said...

LOL! That's too funny. What a cutie she is!

Monson Family said...

What a silly monkey! I love how she just says down and laughs! So cute!

Lyndsee Bates said...

She is so crazy! Evka is excited to see Janae! We'll see you guys soon! YEAH!

The Busches said...

haha, these pictures crack me up! she is so cute! haha

Rachel said...

Wow, watch out for that one! I can't believe how high she can clmb!