Monday, January 28, 2008

Jaydon is spoiled rotten!!!!

Jaydon is officially spoiled rotten. My parents sent this picture to us today of the quad that they bought for Jaydon. He is the oldest grandkid and the only grandson (4 granddaughters) so you can say that he is definitely spoiled. This is my Dad (isn't he cute) he kinda looks funny on it because he is so big.
Thanks mom and dad, Jaydon is so excited that he is counting down the days until we go to California (it's 5).We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Red Head Grandma said...

Papa Stevie is going to prolong Jaydon's agony by making him wait 2 days to ride it - he just has to look at it... I wonder how long that will last! - about 2 seconds.

Heather Guymon said...

How adorable is that! Wow! So cool!!!!

Julianne said...

Wow! Yes, I would say he is spoiled, but isn't that what grandparents are for? :)

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is crazy, way spoiled.....

Colleen said...

What a stinken brat. I bet he is going to have so much fun on it!!!!!

Oh, and I guess a happy birthday to jared too.