Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy Mornings!!

The next 2 weeks are pretty crazy with swimming. Every morning Jaydon swims from 8:30-9:30 and for the next 2 weeks Janae has swim lessons at 11:05! So we pretty much spend the entire morning at 2 pools. The kids have been a little tired the past 2 days but today they all came home and went straight to sleep- all on their own!
I guess I have been pretty successful at wearing them out!



I will post some pictures of them swimming later- but aren't they soooo cute when they are asleep??

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Adorable!

Megan & Chris Lee said...

Haha I like that Jaydon was too tired to even make it to his bed.

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

How fun! I love it when the kids take naps!

It looks like they're enjoying Summer.

Monson Family said...

Awwwww! That is so cute! What a reward for them to fall asleep on their own! Woohoo!!! They are too precious!