Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!!

This Father's Day we went to Jared's parents house after church. We had a great dinner and swam for along time. The kids and I made Jared breakfast in bed and the night before we took him to the mall to pick out some new shoes (jaydon's idea). All in all it was a nice day- I just want to wish ALL the Father's out there a very hapy day. I miss my Dad and can't wait to see him.

Little Janae with uncle dave and "big aunt janae"

the kids made papa a frame with their handprints on it and were so excited!

the kids with papa in his cool shades

jared and jaydon

daddy with the kiddos

3 comments:

Colleen said...

awwww. very cute! Happy Father's Day Jared!

Monson Family said...

that last picture, Jazlynn looks too cute! I love those piggy tales! What a fun Father's day!

Mark Davis said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! For some reason, I started thinking about the time Jared took Jaydon to the store and let him pick out your present. Ha. A golf club. Well I'm glad you guys are doing well.