Saturday, June 14, 2008

pretty toes

Last night a bunch of girlfriends and i dropped off our kids at the YMCA and decided to go get pedicures! I think this is only the third pedicure in my life so it is a real treat. After we got our toes done we met our hubbies for dinner. It was nice to have some girl time and get to spend time with the guys. I hope we get to do it again soon!


I also bought a toe ring at a party my friend Lyndsee had and for the first time I must say that I think my feet might just actually look pretty!!!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

Oooo, how fun! Your feet look great!

Rachel said...

You should have left your cute flip flops on for the picture!

Monson Family said...

I had so much fun too! Your feet definitely look pretty! Ugh, I stubbed my toe tonight and chipped one of my toes! Luckily it is my pinky toe so it's not totally noticable!

Colleen said...

Very cute toes! We need to do that more often!!!

Erica said...

Jeni, Sexy feet!