Friday, April 3, 2009

Jazlynn's Gets Her Ears Pierced!!

After a couple of weeks of begging I finally gave in and got Jazlynn's ears pierced! Jared says that as soon as the girls ask themselves and are told about what it means (how they do it, that it hurts and that they have to let us clean them and turn them without crying) that they can get them done. Janae was a little older but still 2 when she got hers done. Amazingly Jazlynn DID NOT cry at all. She sctually kept asking, "when do I get my purple earrings?" She is so cute and she loves them!


So excited!


Isn't she a cutie??

6 comments:

Megan & Chris Lee said...

How cute!!!

Selene said...

When I got my ears pierced at age 8, they were infected for a year and it was miserable. Even later it was so hard to wear earrings that I eventually gave up. I'm so afraid of that experience that for Heidi, the rule is going to be 12, just in case she has the same problems as me.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, how cute!

Erica said...

Looks so good I think I will get mine pierced as well!!

BJ

Heather Guymon said...

Ugh unfair! LOL Hannah is petrified to do hers...I keep trying to persuade her to do it but once I told her it would hurt, she wouldn't have anything to do with it! LOL Jazzy looks adorable!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is too fun!!! She'll have to show the girls tomorrow!!! Cute little mama!!!