Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures from Mom's visit

I realized that I never posted our pics from when my mom visited a couple of weeks ago. She was only here a few days but the kids enjoyed having her here. While she was here we took Jaydon out of school a little early and went to the Children's Museum. The kids had a great time!

Grandma Sue with the kids.
Jaydon behinf the aquarium.

Jaydon was showing everyone that he already knew how to milk a cow.


Janae wanted to take this picture for my Dad to show him that there are cows in Texas!!




cute Jazzy



Janae showing off






The girls got a kick out of this bed.






Making Tamales







Our little musician









And of course Jazzy with the cow.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVe that Jaydon is demonstrating for everyone "how to milk a cow". Too funny.