Friday, April 10, 2009

Ring Drama!!

Last Wednesday I did my monthly shopping trips... Spent almost $300.00 at Walmart and then unloaded my groceries and headed to Costco to get the rest. While I was at Costco I looked down at my ring and noticed that my diamond was...
GONE!!!
I was so devastated and was crying. Poor Rachel C. saw me there and was sad for me (I felt bad totally bawling in front of her). I looked everywhere but of course did not find it. This ring holds a lot of sentimental value for me. I did not know that Jared was going to propose to me... He went out and picked out my ring all by himself.. And I absolutely loved it.
Anyways.. Jared was so great, he did not make me feel bad at all and told me that he would take care of it. We went and looked at new rings but deep down I just wanted mine fixed.
So... Jared did take care of it! Here it is!

It looks just as beautiful as the day I got it over 10 years ago!!!

Thanks Jared-I Love Ya!!!

7 comments:

Aimee Winward said...

I would have freaked out too! I have a prong that is broken, so your story is the stimulus I need to go get it fixed. Sorry, but at least you have the original ring. Being sentimental about somethings is a good thing!

Rachel said...

I have been meaning to ask you about it. I was just hoping you'd go home and iy would turn up in the bottom of your purse. So, did he just replace the diamond in the same setting? It looks beautiful!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Ohhhhh I am so sad for you but am glad Jared took care of YOU. It looks good and hopefully you'll find great sentiment in this one as well. Hugs!!!!!

Mark Davis said...

I'm sorry about your loss but happy to see that you were able to replace it.

Monson Family said...

Ugh! I heard abou that! That is a TRAGIC moment! I am so sorry!!!! But now it is even more special because Jared came to the rescue and made it just as beautiful as he had picked out the first time!!! Yeah for husbands to come and fix things!

Julianne said...

Scary!!! I lost my entire ring once (it just slid off my finger). We actually found it going through the trash can piece by piece. I'm so glad Jared got it all fixed up for you!

Erica said...

Wow! It looks great!