Monday, October 8, 2007

Jaydon's First Lost Tooth




Well, after over a year of anticipation Jaydon finally lost his first tooth. He has wanted to loose a tooth so badly, especially since he was watching kids in his class last year loose teeth left and right. When he got home from school this afternoon it was dangling. I barely touched it and it fell out. He was soooo excited and wanted to call his dad immediately. Last week we went to the dentist and she said that he will probably be toothless by Christmas so it looks like we are on the way!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

So cute! Congrats!

Colleen said...

WOW! that is totally awesome. Chloe is absolutely devistated that he lost one and she hasn't. Patience grasshopper I tell her. But guess what? She went to bed with a fever! I hope it goes away by the morning!!

Heather Guymon said...

Oh how funny is that! I hated losing my teeth as a kid. I wanted them ALL in my mouth, exactly where they were supposed to be! LOL!