Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jazlynn Turns 1!!!

Aren't I cute?

Happy Birthday to ME!!!



What is this?





cake is yummy!









Uncle Dave and Aunt Janae with the kids











Today was Jazlynn's first birthday and I have got to say this year has by far been the quickest ever! It feels as if I had her yesterday (without all the pain)!! Tonight we had Nana, Papa, Aunt Janae and Uncle Dave over for dinner and cake! Jazlynn really had no idea what was going on but sure loved the cake! The kids had fun opening her gifts for her and she just walked around everywhere! She loves rubber duckies so the kids had me buy her a ton of them and she loved it! We are so lucky to have family close by to share days like this with us! I just wish there were more family closer to us.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

How cute is she?!?!?!
I love the picture of her eating the cake. TOO STINKEN CUTE! I can't believe that she's one. So fun!!! Glad she liked her rubber duckies!

Rachel said...

I can't believe she's one already! All these babies that I still think of as newborns are getting so big!

Julianne said...

Happy Birthday Janae!!!!! That means it's almost 1 year since we left CP... :(

Glad you guys have a great time!

Julianne said...

sorry, meant to say "had" a great time. Yeah, the other makes a lot of sense...

Lyndsee Bates said...

Tha is really cute! I love the cupcake in her face, that is cute!