Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nana turns 60!

The guys and jazlynn hanging out.
nana loves jaydon and janae

nana turns 60!


SURPRISE!!!



janae and jazlynn




dave and the kids slid around on the floor waiting for nana to arrive.





Last saturday we had a surprise party for Jared's mom Cheryl's 60th birthday. We had told her that we were having a family dinner for her and much to her surprise, Janae had invited all her closest friends. There were about 20 of us altogether and when she entered the house she was so surprised that she cried! Heather and Janae made dinner and it was so delicious. We played some games and ate and I think everyone had a great time. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful in-law family, they are so loving and I feel as if I am truly a part of their family. I hope my mother-in-law had a great time at her party. It was great to honor her because she is such a wonderful, loving, caring, genuine person. My kids think she is the best person ever and no matter how many times a week they see her they always cry when she leaves. The party was great and the kids were exhausted when we left but everyone had a great time and I think Cheryl was really touched by the effort put forth by her kids.

5 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! What a great thing you did by surprising her! How fun!

Julianne said...

Oh, that is so great! I love this! What a fun thing to do for Nana. I'm sure she feels just as blessed to have you in her life. :)

Rogers Family Blog said...

Jeni, its kelli rogers (jared's cousin from pat jones) and i got your blog site from g-ma lucille. i hope it is okay.. i thought this would be fun to exchange sites. you have such a cute family and i am so happy cheryl had such a great b-day. love, kelli
my site is: ckrogersfamily.blogspot.com

Lyndsee Bates said...

Sounds like it turned out well. Glad you had fun!

Grandma Workman said...

I loved your pictures...Great what you all did for Cheryl! Congratulations Jaydon...I hope the tooth fairy treated you well.
I wish i could have gone with you to the pumpkin patch. Those kids of yours are sooo adorable.
Jaydon, could I ride on that bike with you when you take those jumps? You are a great kid.
Grandma Workman