Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pumpkin Patch











Last Friday the girls and I went to the pumpkin patch in Marble Falls about an hour away! We went with our playgroup so all our friends were with us! There was a maze, animals to pet, a hayride and of course tons of pumpkins. Janae even painted her own pumpkin. It was hot but we had a good time and it was the closest I have felt to home in a long time. The girls were tired when the day was over but Janae really wants to bring Jaydon back before Halloween, so maybe we'll make it back soon!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I am so glad you guys had fun!! I want to go out there soon. it is such a blast. Wish I could have been there!

Julianne said...

I remember going there! Glad you guys had fun. :) We're trying one out up here tomorrow since the kids have the day off school.

Rachel said...

I was so bummed I had to miss that trip! But we're going again for fun school, right? Such cute pictues!