Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Playgroup at the Firestation

Do you like my hat?
Princess Janae puts out a fire

Can I wear my pink boots to the fire guys?


Janae and Jazlynn love the fire engine!
The playgroup




Today it was my turn to decide where our group went for playgroup and I set up a tour of the local firestation! I had never been on an actual tour before- Our family used to go to the annual fireman's pancake breakfast every year at the fire station at home and today lots of memories of that came flooding back. The girls had a blast (mainly janae), she got to sit in the fire engine, look at all the tools, and wonder around the station. I think her favorite part was when she got to turn the fire hose on and spray water into the street. I am trying to come up with some new things to do with the kids so I thought that this was an interesting experience. Janae had a good time with all her friends and now everytime we drive by she says "I know the guys that work there!" It is really cute!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

How fun! Almost makes me sad I missed it! Love the pink boots.

Julianne said...

We did that a couple years ago (was it before you came?) and Megan was forever attached to that fire station. I love the pics! I miss everything about Cedar Park (except the house)! :)

Lyndsee Bates said...

We had lots of fun so glad that you thought of it! See you in the morning!